A comfortable, relaxed-fitting performance racing suit which incorporates excellent safety features and technically innovative materials, the Stratos suit is certified to FIA homologation standards. Lightweight and anatomically optimized, the Stratos features a shiny aramidic outer material finish to give the suit a vibrancy which aids the visibility of sponsor logos. Driver comfort is also paramount, and to this end the Stratos has knitted stretch panels on the arms and back, pre-curved arms and legs, and extended shoulders to offer a greater range of movement. Other details include an internal pocket, a fleece lining, cuffs on the arms and legs and flat seams on the shoulders.
- Advanced two-layer Aramidic construction suit for improved heat resistance performance.
- Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on back waist for maximum comfort and ease of movement.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Adjustable belted waist ensures a precise fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs for optimum comfort.
- Wide thigh pockets for convenient and practical storage.
- Comfort fit design.
- Weight 385g/sqm.