Simpson Racing Hybrid Youth Sport
The Hybrid Youth Sport gives you all the safety of an adult version, but 25% smaller to fit a junior driver as young as 4 years old. Lighter, sleek, modern and appealing with defined wings for seatbelt containment. The sliding tethers and patent pending multi-tether system enhances side to side range of movement and field of vision. With it's lightweight design and DuPont® and carbon/polymer construction provides maximum comfort and maneuverability with superior strength.
All of Simpson's Hybrid Series head restraints are designed for easily exiting a car without the danger of being entangled in other gear by offerings the lowest profile of any comparable device. This device comes with optional patented SAS (Seatbelt Anchor System) for even greater coverage in flips, barrel rolls and side impacts.
- SFI 38.1 approved
- 20% reduction in weight over earlier models
- Available with patent pending multi-tether system to enhance side to side movement
- DuPont® carbon polymer construction
- Sleek, modern profile with defined wings for seatbelt containment
- Tether and anchor upgrades available
- Made in the USA
We can further customize your Hybrid Youth Sport with any of the following options. If you have questions or would like to order these options, call 1-800-654-7223 and speak to our experienced staff.
- Dual End tethers and SAH M6 Anchors
- With Seat Belt Anchor System & Quick Release Tethers & SAH D-Ring Kit
- With Seat Belt Anchor System & Post Clip Tethers & SAH Post Anchors
- With Seat Belt Anchor System & Dual End Tethers & SAH M6 Anchors
NOTE: The X-Small Child is supplied with shorter 10" FIXED tethers for the smallest of drivers.
SIZING NOTE: Youth Sizes--Age ranges are meant as a guide; if in doubt please call for assistance
- X-Small Child: 22-26" ages 4-6
- Child: 22-26" ages 7-9
- Youth: 26-30" ages 9-12