TK3 Toyota Radio Kit - with GMR45 POWER HOUSE Mobile Radio for Tacoma - 4Runner - Lexus
Introducing the TK3 Toyota GMRS radio kit. Go Further® on your next overland adventure and stay connected with others. It all starts with the Powerhouse GMR45 mobile radio. With a full 45 Watts of GMRS power, the GMR45 will keep you talking for miles. Experience crystal clear communications with our low-loss, double-shielded antenna cable, transmitting through the Rugged Tuned Point 5 antenna.
Installation is fast and easy! Simply mount the radio, run the wiring, and connect the power. All mounts and hardware are included for the Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner, and Lexus vehicles. See below for a list of years and models.
Already have A-pillar overland adventure lights? We include an easy to install antenna adapter mount for pillar light mounts in this kit! Simply bolt-on and connect your antenna.
The TK3 GMRS radio kit will take the conversation further on any Overlanding adventure. Don't forget "You meet the nicest people on the radio!™”
- GMR45 Power House 45-Watt radio
- Tuned Point 5 GMRS antenna
- Low-loss double-shielded antenna coax cable
- Easy install interior radio mount
- Precisely located A-Pillar antenna mount
- Talks to all other brand GMRS radios
- 45-Watt Mobile Radio: GMR45
- Rugged Tuned GMRS Antenna: Point5
- Heavy-duty Antenna Cable: NMO-MT-13
- Driver Side Antenna Mounts: MT-ANT-TOY-3, MT-ANT-TOY-5
- Antenna Adapter for Pillar Lights: MT-ANT-ADPT
- Mobile Radio Mount: MT-RM-TOY
2nd Gen (2005-2015)
3rd Gen (2016-Current)
Note: This kit includes multiple antenna mounts to fit various years of Toyota models. Only one antenna mount is necessary for installation.
Compatibility: Rugged GMRS mobile radios will communicate with all GMRS and FRS radios on channels 1 - 7, and 15 - 22.* They are GMRS repeater compatible, and can communicate with GMRS radios from other manufacturers including Motorola, Midland, Uniden, and many more.
*Per the FCC, FRS channels 8 - 14 cannot be programmed into GMRS mobile radios.
Installation Instructions: Click here.